Liner-Bag – universal packaging for transportation of bulk cargo
The UkrBag company is the largest enterprise in Ukraine that produces soft polypropylene containers. Our packaging is presented in the following variations:
- Liner-Bag – an insert made of a special material for sea containers, designed for various manipulations with bulk, granular and powdery cargo.
- Liner in a gondola car has the same characteristics and is used for rail freight.
Our company strictly adheres to the standards and instructions for the production of flexible containers, carries out constant quality control at all stages of production in independent laboratories. In addition, the liner bags are randomly tested at special stands, where their strength, resistance to ultraviolet radiation and temperature extremes are checked.
Each container has its own registration number with information about the manufacturer and the packer, thereby minimizing product rejects. Our company is responsible for the quality of the manufactured packaging, allowing customers to reduce their losses and risks from the transportation of goods.
Scope of use
Wagon liner is widely used in food, chemical, agricultural, construction industries, as well as agriculture.
Multilayer packaging is made from:
- polypropylene fabric;
- aluminum foil;
- plastic wrap;
The protective shell of the liner is designed to protect the cargo from dust, moisture, odors, foreign objects, as well as contact with the walls of a container or carriage. Thanks to the protective functions of the packaging, product losses are reduced to a minimum.
Benefits of liner bags
The important advantages of this container include:
- full use of container volume;
- ease and speed of fastening the package;
- a hygienic certificate for handling food items;
- required size and construction;
- automated loading and unloading process and its speed;
- environmental protection;
- easy rework;
- inexpensive sealed packaging that reduces customer costs for cleaning a wagon or container during transportation.
Varieties of containers
Our company manufactures liner-bag with several loading methods:
- Frontal. Typical packaging option designed for all types of containers equipped with a door protection installation system. The design of the liner has loading, ventilation, unloading arms, which are used to move cargo with special loaders. Thanks to this, there is no need for additional handling of products. Perfect for transporting free-flowing powders, granules, mineral fertilizers, various grain crops, biofuels (pellets, briquettes) and more. The product is loaded by pneumatic transport, auger, conveyor belt or telescopic conveyor.
- Using top hatches. The packaging is made according to the characteristics of certain containers with a vertical loading system. Its design is equipped with special curtains and valves that perform protective functions. To increase the tightness of soft containers, its complete set is supplemented with polyethylene liners. They carry bulk food and chemical products. Loading is done by gravity directly from the bunker.
For unloading, vacuum and pneumatic equipment, a straight sleeve, auger, gravity and others are used.
The company offers to buy liner bags of any size at the most optimal prices and on favorable terms. Experienced specialists will select the best packaging design for any cargo.
What are the features of cooperation with us
Our company guarantees you:
- quality assurance;
- saving time;
- unique technical solution;
- the ability to submit an application electronically;
- convenient method of payment and delivery of products;
- individual sewing on automated equipment.
Branches of the company are located in many cities of Ukraine. You can contact us using the contacts provided.
For an individual order of sewing packaging, the following information is required:
- type of container or wagon (open, closed), for which the soft container is made;
- liner size;
- name of bulk cargo;
- required material density;
- type of loading and unloading.
The price of the liner-bag is formed depending on the parameters required by the customer (fabric density, container size, structural elements). The model that meets the requirements of the client, we will sew it according to the individual order. Our managers will provide you with more detailed information.
Inserts forwagons and open wagons
For the safe and convenient transportation of bulk and dangerous goods, so-called big bags have been developed. Their application in the railway sector has brought a lot of useful features to logistics.
This type of container is endowed with many advantages:
- the ability to adapt to any loading and unloading equipment;
- one of the most economical types of packaging;
- variety of industries in which it can be used;
- strength due to the presence of slings in the structure;
- can be used over a wide temperature range thanks to UV stabilized materials;
- can be supplemented with polyethylene inlays for waterproofing;
- light weight with high payload;
- sustainability and recyclability;
- insignificant loss of cargo at any stage of transportation;
- installation and dismantling time is 15-20 minutes;
- download will take a maximum of 30 minutes depending on the hardware used;
- a set of slings, straps for harness and carabiners in the basic configuration will allow you to quickly and securely fasten all parts of the structure together with the load.
Such a container allows you to store cargo for a long period, even in open areas.
Wagon liners for closed wagons
This type of additional inventory is made of plastic tubular film. It is installed in covered wagons in the cargo section for big bags. The thickness of the liner varies depending on the temperature of use. Wagon liners, the price of which is incomparably less than the losses that may be caused by the transportation of unpacked cargo, can be used in different types of wagons. The main purpose is to isolate the interior from the transported bulk material.
As a result of using liners in the carriage , they save from the need to wash and sanitize vehicles. This is especially important for refrigerated cars and thermoses. You can buy carriage liners from us to save money and time on transport handling and downtime. This will entail optimizing the use of the vehicle.
Liners for open wagons
One of the main advantages of using this type of packaging is the possibility of using them for open gondola cars. The shape is slightly different from products for closed cargo spaces, but the main specific characteristics remain the same. Polypropylene will reliably protect bulk cargo from the external environment and deliver it in the same form in which it was loaded. At the request of the customer, we will provide liners of any desired height and thickness.
If necessary, you can additionally purchase a plastic cover.
Transport companies are encouraged to purchase wagon liners in bulk to provide better service to their customers. This approach will significantly improve the reputation of the company, as well as save money on purchasing goods at a wholesale price.